Ancestry is the largest provider of genealogy data online. The billions of records they provide have advanced genealogy online beyond imagination just a decade ago. The following is but a small sample of what they provide for Wyoming genealogy at Ancestry. While some of these databases are free, many require a subscription. You can try a 14 day free trial and see if you can find any of your Wyoming genealogy at Ancestry!
Wyoming Genealogy Databases at Ancestry
Subscription May be Required
Wyoming Statewide Genealogy at Ancestry
Wyoming Military at Ancestry
- A famous battery and its campaigns, 1861-’64
A famous battery and its campaigns, 1861-’64 : the career of Corporal James Tanner in war and in peace : early days in the Black Hills with some account of Capt. Jack Crawford, the poet scout
Miscellaneous Wyoming at Ancestry
- Castile sesquicentennial, 1808-1958 : July 18, 19, 20 : one hundred fifty years of the joys of rural living.
- Reminiscences of early days
Reminiscences of early days : a series of historical sketches and happenings in the early days of Snake River Valley
Wyoming County Genealogy at Ancestry
- History of Natrona County, Wyoming, 1888-1922
History of Natrona County, Wyoming, 1888-1922 : true portrayal of the yesterdays of a new county and a typical frontier town of the Middle West, fortunes and misfortunes, tragedies and comedies, struggles and triumphs of the pioneers : map and illustrations.
- Laramie County, Wyoming, Naturalization Records, 1867-1920
- Uinta County, its place in history
Wyoming Town Genealogy at Ancestry
- Big Piney Examiner (Big Piney, Wyoming)
Big Piney Examiner newspaper was located in Big Piney, Wyoming. This database is a fully searchable text version of the newspaper for the following years: 1913,1915,1918,1920,1922,1925,1945-1947,1951-1961,1963-1965.
- Cheyenne, Wyoming Directory, 1892
- Natrona County Tribune (Casper, Wyoming)
Natrona County Tribune newspaper was located in Casper, Wyoming. This database is a fully searchable text version of the newspaper for the following years: 1905.
- Newcastle News-Journal (Newcastle, Wyoming)
Newcastle News-Journal newspaper was located in Newcastle, Wyoming. This database is a fully searchable text version of the newspaper for the following years: 1905.
- Pinedale Roundup (Pinedale, Wyoming)
Pinedale Roundup newspaper was located in Pinedale, Wyoming. This database is a fully searchable text version of the newspaper for the following years: 1904-1977.
- Strykersville sketches : Strykersville sesquicentennial, 1808-1958
- The first century of the village of Warsaw : a brief sketch of the incorporated village from May 16, 1843